- This page contains signup instructions, forms, and links for shared and individual costs for participation in the various Music programs at LGHS. Parents/guardians of students who have enrolled in Band, Color Guard, Orchestra, or Choir must read and complete the Music Boosters information below.
PLEASE NOTE: Students must first register for courses at Los Gatos High School. If your student is not yet enrolled at LGHS, click here for instructions: LGHS Enrollment. After your student is enrolled in one or more LGHS Music courses, read and complete the information below.
- This Website: We have an up-to-date calendar on this website (http://lghsmusic.net/calendar) as well as competition day schedules, links to volunteer, information about eScrip, pictures and video, and much more!
- Email: We use the email addresses you provide in Charms (http://www.charmsoffice.com) to communicate with you on a regular basis. The Music Boosters will contact parents, and the LGHS Staff will contact students and parents. We do not use your email addresses for any other purpose.
- Facebook: We also have a Facebook group, Los Gatos Music Boosters, where fun and informative content is broadcast.
Packets for all Ensembles
Download the appropriate packet below for all forms and instructions. Individual forms are included in these packets.
- Marching Band Packet 2017-2018
- Choir Signup Packet 2017-2018
- Orchestra Signup Packet 2017-2018
- Jazz Band Signup Packet 2017-2018
- (Files common to all music programs)
**** Pay your Shared and Individual Costs here: For your convenience we offer online payment using Paypal. Please enter the complete amount of your payment using the button below. Thanks!